martes, 6 de abril de 2010

And now for something completely different (to the previous entry)


Chururu does not approve. Jojo is too busy looking at Hilmuka's nice, nice body.

I mean, DAMN.

Panzer World Galient - Episode 05 - The Valley Without Gravity

I'll go into HERESY territory and say that, nice as they are, the mecha in Galient are kind of unnecessary. The story is clearly in the mold of planetary romances a la Barsoom - sword and sandal stories where the sandals are replaced by jetpacks, but still. Not that I dislike Galient, which is so toyetically nifty I can't help but love.

9 comentarios:

Gunlord dijo...

FUCK YEAH

you are great as always, Crinn!

RyviusX dijo...

Crinn if you seriously somehow end up subbing all of this and Dougram... just good lord. I fear nobody will once again not pickup that other show you just started up too. ;_;

Sucks to hear about the mecha in Galient, sounds a little silly like Dunbine's case as well. Still sounds like an excellent show anyways.

Anónimo dijo...

MY SON
MY WORLD
WILL SOON
REVIVE~

Thanks a bunch Crinn!

And in any case, it's the rule of cool, bro! The rule of cool! Mechs are never that practical.

Anónimo dijo...

Has anyone been able to download this torrent? I haven't been able to get Nyaatorrents to load for me since this was created. If someone could even just post the .torrent file to Megaupload it would help. Can't get to Nyaatorrents to download the .torrent file.

Anónimo dijo...

Nevermind on the request in the last post. I found out my anti-malware program was blocking access to Nyaatorrents (even though I had shut it off the process was still running).

Anónimo dijo...

I know I'm late on this but the torrent seems down now, sadly.

Anónimo dijo...

Nevermind found a working version on Limetorrents. Could I ask for a re-seed? I'm stuck at 53%.

Anónimo dijo...

Managed to complete it, thank you whoever reseeded.

Anime Mecha Lovers !!! dijo...

Dead link.... please reupload....